Originally created by: ironicselfie of
What If Your Friends Acted Like Your Pets
Originally created by: kiggor of
“Hyperrealism with pencil and ink” by Karla Mialynne
Originally created by: unicorn-meat-is-too-mainstream of
Originally created by: almatranquila of
A man feeding swans and ducks from a snowy river bank in Krakow.
Originally created by: v0tum of
Just this once everybody lives and all is well
BUT DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!?
NO ONE. DIED.
2.47 BILLION CHILDREN, AND THE REST OF GALLIFREY, AND EARTH, AND 13 DOCTORS SURVIVED
except for the daleks, they died
No one important died
[“Memory” from Cats plays in the distance]
Originally created by: angelofsassguard of
Where My Demons Hide
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
Originally created by: amroyounes of
Advocate for the Underdog.
Originally created by: melissablues of
Melissa blues happy blog
Sometimes I forget Julie Andrews isn’t actually royalty.
Originally created by: kaleidoscope-machines of
oh my stars
Originally created by: celestiol of
Page 1 of 56 Older